Looking to hire full-time BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR, bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Duties shall include:
• Accounts payable / Accounts receivable
• Account Reconciliation
• General Ledger Maintenance
• Process deposits
• Generate reports
• Publishing and maintaining various reports in Excel
• Ensuring that site files are set up, organized and updated.
• Answering the telephone promptly when called upon with excellent phone etiquette, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
• Maintaining professional atmosphere of office area
• Composing and editing notices, letters and other correspondence to customers and vendors
• Organizing and maintaining customer records and files
• Working with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
• Adhering to company policies and guidelines.
• Reporting to work when scheduled and on time.
• Maintaining a professional image and attitude in keeping the objectives of the company and the residents' welfare
• Maintaining strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
• Must be able to take direction from agents and be able to maintain positive relationships with management and non-management associates.
• Conduct self in a professional and respectful manner towards residents and prospective residents. Practices policies and procedures to function in accordance with the division motto of "Exceptional Service is Our Standard."
• Maintaining Outlook office attendance calendar Meetings and Visitors
• Variety of administrative responsibilities
• Developing and implementing new policies and procedures
• Strong organizational skills with ability to objectively and decisively prioritize tasks
• Detail and result oriented with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a busy, fast paced environment
• Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills and a keen sense of diplomacy
• Dependable, flexible, self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates needs with HIGH LEVEL of initiative, and is capable of handling a diverse workload and multiple tasks with accuracy under minimal supervision.
• Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a calm and efficient manner; able to finish tasks without frustration, at times when there are constant disruptions
• Discreet, able to maintain confidentiality
• Strong sense of urgency with exceptional follow-through skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively will all co-workers, tenants, vendors, and staff.
• Must have a good sense of humor and a pleasant, positive attitude to handle sensitive customers
• Ability to preserve a strict measure of confidentiality
• Ability to consistently maintain a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to work with a wide variety or personalities and foster an environment of team work.
• Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1-year accounting related experience, be self-motivated and have a great attitude.
• Computer literate w/ Windows, Internet & Outlook
• Proficient in Quickbooks, MicroSoft Word and Excel required
• Typing 35+/wpm
• College degree preferred, as well as commercial property management background
• SPANISH A PLUS
• Generous benefit package including health insurance, simple IRA and paid vacation.
• Challenging accounting role with opportunities to develop career path
• Opportunity to take ownership of and develop the finance function
This entry level position salary starting at $15.00 - $16.00 per hour, wages will be commensurate with knowledge & experience. PLEASE STATE SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR SALARY HISTORY AND ATTACHED TO YOUR RESUME. Salary is contingent upon experience level and performance.
Candidates must pass a credit and criminal background check.
For immediate consideration, please submit your RESUME, SALARY REQUIREMENT AND SALARY HISTORY via fax to (323) 655-3223 or reply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.